A BIG LASH FOR BIG DREAMS
Hi! I'm Haley Hoffman Smith. Since I was 15, I've been wearing false lashes. I love that I can stick them on when I'm getting ready for a workday, a speaking gig, a photo shoot, or a meeting and instantly feel that OOMPH. This is for my girls who love to express themselves.
This is for my girls who walk with power. This is for my girls with big dreams, big visions... who love to have fun with some BIG lashes!
Remember the first time you got false lashes, and the strip was thin and sharp at the edges? It took me many a times trying to make lower quality lashes work to realize the issue is the band. What affixes to your eyeline should be strong and stable. Her Big Lash lasts for up to 15 wears because of the strength of the band.
The bold lashes interlace beautifully, creating a doe-eyed look that mimics the natural look of your real lashes - these just add more DRAMA! (But, the type of drama we like.) Our manufacturer has been creating cruelty-free, soft faux mink lashes for 19 years, ensuring big bliss with every lash.
PUT ON LASHES LIKE A PRO
1. Get a standard eyelash glue from a nearby drug store - we recommend the Duo brand, and it's substantially easier if it's an applicator bottle with a brush, rather than a squeeze bottle.
2. Carefully peel the lash out of the container by grabbing one side of the band and peeling sideways. Don't pull the lash by the lashes themselves - they might fall out, and that would be sad! (I speak from experience.)
3. BIG lashes are true to their name! If the band looks too long for your eye (hold up in front of a mirror to measure), take some scissors and snip the inner corner as far in as you'd like.
4. Apply the glue to the big band of the lash.
5. Wait at least 30 seconds for the glue to dry. Seriously, do your eyeliner and come back. Get a cup of coffee and come back. Glue needs to dry to become sticky, which eases the application. If you're using white glue, you'll know it's ready when the glue becomes clear.
6. While keeping your eyes OPEN, line up the lash line to your natural line, and gently place. The stickiness will do the rest! Before the glue totally dries, feel free to move it around.
7. Voila! Go get those BIG dreams!
photos by @jesmarieg, MUAs @sabine.z.s and @nlak27, models @sabine.z.s, @heidisoles, and @nlak27 [find on Instagram]